Saturday, March 29, 2008

About me

Photo Pernilla Persson.
Studying international law at Lund University and RWI in Sweden. Last fall I did an internship at the United Nations here in New York. Currently writing my master thesis on how to prevent armed conflict.

Part from soon being a lawyer I am also a graphic designer. Last summer I designed our family's bakery book - published at Klefstad Publishing. The book will published in English the 1st of July.

Coming from a farm in Sweden I am very concerned about our environment and the climate change. I love to bike and do bike everywhere I go in New York - including Williamsburg Brooklyn Queens and Harlem. So beware of my best biker tips..!
_____________________
IN SWEDISH Lyssna gärna på intervjun med mig i Radio Östergötland.

No comments: