Friday, April 18, 2008

About New York in Swedish newspapers

New York is one of the most popular destinations for Swedes right now. A month ago the fall flights from Stockholm to New York were more or less sold out. Even though I still believe it is way too polluting to travel this far only for a weekend of shopping, the articles are quite fun reading for the someone who speaks Swedish.

Some three scarce tips on coffeeshops meet the loaded readers guide that definitely takes some insights. Great cheap eating and good cab service. But the thought of paying $24 000 for a total Sex and the City stay in New York is not my cup of tea. Walking the streets in Carrie Bradshaws Blahniks does not challenge my Huffy. Part from biking there are also some decent running and fitness options. And I do recommend to have a look at the downloadable New York Guide.

My favourite article is the one on cruising. My project to be.

No comments: