Monday, June 30, 2008

Privacy policies

Strolling New York is all about me being genuinely curious. Asking and documenting. As simple as that. I guess that is one of the reasons why I love our time. Everything is so accessible. Not everyone is like me tho. People I stroll by - with the most fantastic ideas and creative plans - are afraid. Of our time of people like me of Internet and most of all - of cameras. Usually I'm not allowed to take a pic inside a shop - no matter how much I show my businesscard or let them approve the photo. People are terrified. I am of course used to another and much more open society. But I do sincerely hope people will let down their guard a little bit and take the advantage of the Internet. Soon.

This is the lock of one of those supersecretive superprivate shops.

No comments: